Experience the most complete city centre meetings and convention complex in the capital at Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre at CentralWorld. There is a multitude of options including the World Ballroom with a maximum capacity of 1,000 persons seated theatre-style and a series of 17 Lotus Suites, which can accommodate between 10 and 400 people.
For meetings with a difference, or as a corporate venue, M23 is located on the 23rd floor and offers four natural day-lit rooms along with a kitchen, cocktail reception area and even a putting green.
Mega events can be staged at Bangkok Convention Centre, with the Convention Hall accommodating up to 7,000 for a cocktail reception in a single pillar-less environment. This has been the venue of many prime national and regional events. All the events facilities are backed by the expertise and attention to detail of our dedicated team of staff and event planners, the latest meetings and events technology and a team of culinary expects to fulfil your catering needs.
Both the hotel and the convention centre connect seamlessly with CentralWorld, one of the largest lifestyle and shopping complexes in Southeast Asia, which along with its shops, stores, boutiques and restaurants includes a multiplex cinema that can be used for presentations, and areas for organising exhibitions and public presentations.
Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre at CentralWorld
999/9 Rama I Rd
Khwaeng Pathum Wan, Khet Pathum Wan
Access to the Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre at CentralWorld
- Easily available by car, coach and the Bangkok Transit System – BTS Sky Train – which links to the MRTS Subway network.
- Ratchadamri Road and Rama 1 Road provide convenient access to other areas in the city center and the inbound and outbound expressway.
Transportation Options to / from the Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre at CentralWorld
- Suvarnabhumi Airport: 25 kilometers or 30 minutes by car via the Expressway.
- Chidlom BTS Station: 1 kilometer or 10 minutes by walking via the Sky Walk
- Siam BTS Station: 1.5 kilometers or 15 minutes by walking via the Sky Walk
- Makkasan Railway Station (Airport rail link): 2 kilometers or 10 minutes by car