|Registrant Type||Early Bird Registration|
1 Dec. 2018 – 30 Apr. 2019
1 – 15 May 2019
Remark: Registration fees do not include wire transfer fees.
Full registration includes:
- Conference kit and program book
- Welcome reception on 22 May 2019
- Lunches and refreshments during conference day
To be eligible for the student rate; please provide us a copy of your student card with registration number via fax or e-mail to IBD2019 secretariat after completing online registration.
Grants for students who participate in the conference
The organizers provide 40 grants for students who participate in the conference with 5,000 baht for each. Please find conditions as follows,
1. Students are required to submit abstracts within 15 March 2019 and will be selected by the committees, afterwards.
2. Students are required to submit their student ID cards in the online registration for consideration.
3. Announcement of eligible grantees will be within 5 April 2019
4. The grants will be presented to grantees on 24 May 2019 after conference has finished. So, they are required to attend the conference throughout the holding time.
Submission to Proceedings
1. All poster presenters are cordially invited to submit a manuscript to IBD 2019 proceedings
2. Authors are required to submit manuscript within 10 April 2019
3. The limitation of manuscript is 10 pages-A4 including tables and figures. Please download the template here.
4. Manuscript will be reviewed by at least two reviewers; and the review process will be during April – June, 2019
5. Notification of manuscript acceptance will be within 30 June 2019
6. The manuscript should be submitted by e-mail
if you have further questions, please feel free to contact us.
Miss Sunthari Sueakham
- The registration fee is inclusive of 7% VAT
- 1% withholding tax has been exempted, as BIOTEC is a government organization.
- In case of credit card payment, please note that
- Debit cards and credit cards for organization are not accepted
- Not to press the submit button a second time for payments
- If you already made the payment, you will receive a payment confirmation email once the transaction is completed. This may take up to 1 week since Bangkok Bank will need to make some additional checks before accepting the payment.
- In case of wire transfer payment, the registration fee is not included the money transfer fee charged by the intermittent bank and recipient bank, please note that
- A scanned copy of the local or international transfer receipt must be indicated the exact name of the registrants and e-mail to IBD2019 secretariat.
- If you already made the payment, you will receive a payment confirmation email once the transaction is completed. This may take up to 2-3 week since Bangkok Bank will need to make some additional checks before accepting the payment.
- Please note that the registration is complete when payment has been processed
- Please note that the date on the receipt will be the date payment is received by us
- A conference invitation letter will be automatically issued when the payment is complete and can be downloaded through your account.
- Online credit card payment
- Wire transfer: Please make bank transfers payable to:
Cancellatation and Refund Policy
- Any cancellation must be received by making request in writing to the conference secretariat by e-mailing to IBD2019 secretariat on 30 April 2019 or before the deadline stipulated, a 50% refund will be given.
- Requests for cancellations received after 30 April 2019, no refund will be given.
- If a registrant is unable to attend the conference for any reason he/she may substitute, by arrangement with registrar, someone else from the same institute/organization. Notification must be received by the conference secretariat in writing (email or fax).
- Receipt will be given to registrant on event dates.
- Refund will be made after 24 May 2019.
“Please note that the costs incurred by making an international wire transfer will be deducted from the total amount refund”