The IBD2019 Committee will solicit poster submissions for the conference, Thailand from 1 December 2018 until 31 March 2019. Poster presentations will be reviewed by the scientific committee for acceptance in the program relevant to following themes;
World Botanical garden and ex situ conservation
– Botanical garden & management
– Conservation activities
– Activities relevant to biodiversity
– Sustainability or other specific botanical research and activities
2. Species in Natural Ecosystem
2.1 Frontiers in taxonomy/taxonomist
2.2 Biodiversity and health
2.3 Animal ecology : vertebrate life in diverse environment
2.4 Habitat-based research (Terrestrial, freshwater, marine and others)
3.1 BioInnovation from the unseen biodiversity
3.2 From biodiversity to natural products & drug discovery
4. Impacts and Threats
4.1 Human and wildlife in the Anthropocene
4.2 Impacts of climate change on biodiversity across scales
5. Novel Technology for Biodiversity
6.1 Ecosystem services and restoration
6.2 Ecotourism and UNESCO Global Geopark
6.3 Sustainable management of biodiversity
Since we will NOT be editing abstract submissions, so please remember to fully edit and carefully proof your content before submitting. Abstracts must be in final form with no grammatical, typographical, or factual errors.
There is no limit to the number of poster submissions. A single registration can cover “ONE” poster presentation of the registrant.
All submissions will be reviewed for acceptance as they come in with notifications of acceptance being e-mailed to the presenter (as designated on the abstract submission form). as well as posted on the IBD2019 website.
- Notification of acceptance for those who submit abstracts before 15 February 2019 will be e-mailed to the presenters from 28 February 2019
- Notification of acceptance for those who submit abstracts after 15 February will be e-mailed to the presenters from 5 April 2019
The presenters of poster abstracts must make the payment as following details otherwise the abstracts will be withdrawn from the conference.
- The presenters who submit abstracts during 1 December 2018 – 15 February 2019 must make the payment by 25 March 2019.
- The presenters who submit abstracts after 15 February 2019 must make the payment by 19 April 2019
READ Submission guidelines before submitting abstract.
IBD2019 will grant the award for the best posters presented at the conference.
Instruction for poster presentation
The poster will be mounted on a PVC board. The dimension of the poster board is 1.0 m (width) x 2.0 m (height). We recommend to design the poster in C0 (917 mm × 1,297 mm; 36.10 in × 51.06 in) or A0 (841 mm × 1,189 mm; 33.11 in × 46.81 in). The poster must contain the title, authors’ name and address, objectives, materials and methods, summary, results and conclusion in the form of figures, graphs, tables, etc.
Abstract Submission Result
Click here to download “Abstract Submission Result” (sorted by name) submitted within 15 Feb 19
Click here to download “Abstract Submission Result” (sorted by conference topic) submitted within 15 Feb 19
Click here to download “Abstract Submission Result” (sorted by name) submitted after 15 Feb 19
Click here to download “Abstract Submission Result” (sorted by conference topic) submitted after 15 Feb 19