These instructions are provided to help authors prepare ABSTRACT for submission to IBD2019 conference. All submitted papers will be in a process of peer review and all accepted papers for poster presentation will be distributed to the participants at the conference on an electronic data storage device (USB flash drive). It is the responsibility of author to follow the instructions restrictively. The TEMPLATE OF ABSTRACT is provided and could be downloaded from www.ibd2019.org.
1. Authors’ responsibilities
- All submitted ABSTRACT must be in good, grammatically correct English. Authors are fully responsible for the correction of language.
- Major corrections cannot be undertaken by IBD2019’s committee, and no proofs are provided.
2. Submission of ABSTRACT
- ABSTRACT SUBMISSION will open on 1 December, 2018. Submitting authors must acknowledge that at least one author of accepted ABSTRACT has to register with IBD2019 conference and remit the registration fee. Single registration can cover only one abstract.
- ABSTRACTS should be provided in electronic form and uploaded to our online submission website. The format should be complied with the following basic instructions. To avoid any mistake, the TEMPLATE OF ABSTRACT is suggested.
- File formats. You are required to provide us the preferred format for electronic versions both Microsoft Word and PDF, though we can accept most other word-processing packages in PC or Macintosh formats.
- File naming: When naming files it is recommended that you incorporate the name of the first author or the paper’s reference numbers into the filename. Please do not use generic names such as “IBD2019 paper” or similar easily confused variants.
3. ABSTRACT FORMAT
- Page size:
The page size MUST be set to A4 on “Page Setup” of your Word screen for example. This template places all material in a rectangle of 21 cm x 29.7 cm (8.27″x11.69″), beginning 1.25 cm (0.49″) and heading 1.25 cm (0.49″) from the top and the footer of the page. The page must be formatted using 2.54 (1.0″) margins.
- Font type and text size:
- Font type: Ebrima
- 13pt. bold and align left
- Use a capital letter at the first word only except the specific name.
- Authors’ name: 10pt. regular and align left, with the name of presenting author bold and underlined.
- Address: 9pt. regular and align left.
- Text and keywords: 10pt. justified.
- Abstract length:
The maximum acceptable length of ABSTRACT is up to 1 page of A4.
3–6 keywords (in alphabetical order) which will enable a subsequent information retrieval system to locate the paper.
4. Nomenclature and Units
- Please take care that all terminology and notation used will be widely understood. Abbreviations and acronyms should be spelled out in full at their first occurrence in the text.
- SI units are strongly recommended.